Here are the books mentioned in the second and final part of the BBC Radio 4 documentary, Cat Women of the Moon, hosted by Sarah Hall. Some of the duplication from last time is because their authors featured on the both programmes.
- Mary Shelley, Frankenstein
- HG Wells, The Island of Doctor Moreau
- China Mieville, Embassytown
- China Mieville, Perdido Street Station
- Ian M Banks, the Culture novels
- Urusula Le Guin, The Left Hand of Darkness
- Geoff Ryman, The Child Garden
- Shulamith Firestone, The Dialectic of Sex
- Marge Piercy, Woman on the Edge of Time
- Margaret Atwood, The Handmaid’s Tale
- Nicola Griffith, Ammonite
- Nicola Griffith, Slow River
- Aldous Huxley, Brave New World
Plus Star Trek and the titular Cat Women of the Moon.
Edited: It’s now available, for at least the next week, on Listen Again.