… come links. Apologies for the complete lack of other content, but this week is keeping me busy. With any luck I’ll get something more substantial posted at the weekend. In the meantime:
- Jed Hartman on the latest round of discussion about gender bias in sf
- Compare and contrast: Mark Chadbourn on golden ages of commercial genre publishing and Nicholas Whyte on Hugo-winning fantasies
- Neil Williamson on “This Happens” and the current incarnation of Interzone
- Reports from conversation: one, two, three, four, five and six
- Two from Eve’s Alexandria: Nic on Spin and Victoria on Cloud Atlas
- The Velcro City review of The Holy Machine by Chris Beckett
- Matt Cheney’s overview of recent short story collections and my gripe with the same
- EDIT: Alex on Lady in the Water, proving that he should blog more.
In the best tradition of contentless posts, I now expect to receive at least 39 comments.