- More discussion of The Prestige: one, two, three, four.
- Paul Kincaid follows up his review of the Hartwell/Cramer year’s best fantasy with a review of Jonathan Strahan’s Best Short Novels.
- Meanwhile, Jonathan Strahan has been putting together an imaginary best short fiction of Kim Stanley Robinson. Next up (I hope), the imaginary best of Geoff Ryman?
- Ben Peek on George Turner and The Sea and Summer: one, two.
- David Moles takes on the SFBC most significant books meme.
- Some post-World Fantasy Con discussion at the Lotus Lyceum.
- Sarah Monette on Fight Club.
- The Top Ten SF Titles of 2006, according to Waterstones’ sf buyer.
- The very last Emerald City.
- Orbital (the 2008 Eastercon) has released its first progress report.
- And on the Sutherland/Pack/reviewing/blogging front: further to this comes this. Which seems just a tad unprofessional, doesn’t it?
3 thoughts on “Link Me At Infinity”
For all her crowing how blogs rule and litrary newspapers drool, why in hell has Susan Hill such a bloody stupid commenting system?
I doubt you could do a ‘best of Geoff Ryman”, simply because he’s only published maybe fourteen or fifteen stories. That said, it’s my understanding that a new collection is in the works. I’m not sure when it’s coming out, but I’m guessing in the second half of 2007 or the first half of 2008.
Well, I’ll take a “complete stories” over a “best of” if I have to, I suppose … :)