- Alan DeNiro has released a long speculative poem under a creative commons license: “The Stations“
- More stuff to read: Jeff Ford’s World Fantasy Award-nominated story “The Way He Does It“
- Abigail Nussbaum reviews Hal Duncan’s Book of All Hours
- Nic Clarke reviews Slow River by Nicola Griffith
- Matt Cheney discusses “The Faithful Companion at Forty” by Karen Joy Fowler
- Paul Kincaid reviews Generation Loss by Elizabeth Hand
- Nader Elhefnawy reviews Burning Chrome by William Gibson
- Yet more on the Campbell Award: Dave Truesdale’s latest column has the text of the presentation and acceptance speeches for Titan (plus an interesting interview with Robert Charles Wilson); and there’s further discussion of the award process here
- And finally: I do love XKCD
5 thoughts on “Linking State”
“Matt Cheney discusses” seems to link to Nic’s (excellent) piece. I am drawing no conclusions, except perhaps that you didn’t close your tags…
Whoops; now fixed.
Also, XKCD = perfect.
God, are they ever. Every time I think they’ve epitomized the geek experience they just go one better.
Indeed. Anyone who has every been to a Mario Kart party with me knows this is true.